34 | There's Your Answer

Jacobʻs POV

Oh man! That was hilarious, to see my brother sprint out of my office like there was a missile coming. I turned the computer around to see what they were doing, I saw my brother pop on the screen. Tell me not, this is hilarious right?

To see Jayce walk in with his eyes bulging out of his head and clenching his fist. Then you can see that little glimmer of hope in his eyes... god I hate that look... He is starting to go soft, he would have never let some girl tag a long on gang business nonetheless go to jail for a girl.

I watch him keel down resting his hands  on her thighs. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I can see that she was losing hope finally.

Thats when Zoe kisses Jayces forehead, for some reason I feel like beating the shit out of him, he looks up at Zoe and the glimmer of hope comes back.

I know they are not just talking about what they want to eat, but I know that she will not escape, she is the one thing that keeps Jayce in check. I don't even have to touch her for Jayce to all of a sudden comply with what I want him to do.

"Boss, shall we remove him?" Ryan, my right hand man spoke through his communication ear piece.

"Now." I let out an exasperated sigh.

I stood to my feet just after watching them pull Jayce out of the room.

Now I have him in the palm of my hand.

"You disobey me... I hurt her. You talk back... I hurt her. If you try to let her go... Ill hurt her." I spoke over the intercom in the room they stood in. I watched him glare at the camera as he was being dragged away.

Try me bitch.

 Authors POV

~ D A Y 4 ~ 

"Maybe if we-

"No we did that already... if we ask again theyll just force one of us to choose who to arrest next." Nick argues with Jasmine, shooting down yet another idea.

"Why dont you start giving me solutions rather then problems!" Jasmine spoke with a harsh tone. "Asshole."

"Im just saying, we need to be smart about how we do this. We need a smart plan not a stupid one ."

"Oh so you think-

"Guys, we can't turn on each other." Logan reminds the group for the fourth time within the hour.

"Okay how about we make a deal with Jacob?" Jordan suggests.

"No, never make a deal with Jacob. Its like make a deal with the devil." Logan shakes his head as he remembers the past victims they made a deal with him.

"We need to find her!" Jack exclaims, punching his fist against the wall.

"How about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~D A Y 6~  

There comes a point where it all becomes too much.

"Came here to gloat?" Zoeʻs raspy voice spoke up, due to the lack of water. 

Her wrists and ankles stained with her own blood from the ropes digging into her skin. Her head hung as her weak body slumped into the metal chair. 

Exhausted from the beatings she had to take because of Jayceʻs disobedience.

"No, I wanted to ask you something." Jacob leans his back against the dirty used to be white walls. He crosses his arms, straining his muscles.

"shoot." she moves her head to right still keeping her eyes on the ground.