25 | Just Flawless Part I

"Zoe, come down from there!"

There is a difference between, giving up and knowing when you've had enough.

"Zoe please, let's talk about this!"

Everyone has a breaking point.

"Zoe, come down from there... NOW!"

I'VE REACHED MINE!

F E W H O U R S E A R L I E R

"We'll be back in no time." Jordan kisses the top of my head before heading towards the elevator.

"Are you sure you can handle Logan on your own?" Nick questions.

"Why would she need to handle Logan?" Jade walks in with her duffle bag and back pack slung on her shoulder.

"Nothing, he's just on edge- do you have everything? School bag... clothes for Julia's house?"

"Yes and yes... stop worrying I'll be fine." She assures kissing my cheek before joining Alex in the elevator.

Jade is sleeping over her friends house for the weekend. Which is good for us, so we can keep her away from Jayce.

"Dont forget to drop her off !" I remind Jordan, the driver. "Please, we don't want her going on another heist."

The guys are finishing up a deal that we made with another gang. Which I can't go to since I'm on Logan duty, make sure he doesn't interact with Jayce at all. Since I'm the only one that can get through to him.

"Don't worry, I got this!" His voice cracked, pressing a button in the elevator. Causing the doors to slowly shut.

I let out a sigh of relief falling backwards on the couch.

Finally peace and quiet... this'll be easy. I don't know what the guys were so worried about. I can just sit back in my black pajama shorts and grey hoodie, catch up on Riverdale, and eat.

I guess I jinxed it seeing, Logan stumble into the interrogation room.

"Right at the good part!" I exclaim stomping my way towards the scene. I rush into the next room seeing the door wide open.

"Point for me." Jayce smirks, earning a confusing look from me. I look back watching the door quickly slam.  I ran over towards trying to push it open.

"Logan, open this door!" I pound my fist against the door "Logan, Listen to me... as your leader I order you to open it." I pause for a moment to see if he'd listen, I was right he didn't.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." I rested my forehead against the door with my hands on the door above my head. 

"You're not coming out until you get the answers that we want!"  Logan spoke through the mic.

I turned around and looked at a smirking Jayce. I looked down at his dried up blood on his army pants.

"How's your thigh?" I smirk wiping his clean off his face.