33 | Okay?

Authors POV

F. E. A. R.
has two meanings-

Forget Everything And Run

OR

Face Everything And Rise
The choice is really yours.

"I need help!" Jade cries as she ran into the living room.

"Jade, what happened?" Jas asked with a worried face. Though no one could hear what she was saying, she kept rambling. Jas started to get worried she has a gutt feeling that there was something wrong.

"I should have never said those things... I love her... I could never hate her! She was doing what's best!" Jade paced around the room ignoring the group in the room.

"JADE!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Jas yelled as she shook her to try and bring her back to reality.

"Z-Zoe...." Jade stutters.

"Zoe what???" Jas asks trying with every atom in her body to have patients with Jade, but deep down she was scared and ready to walk out that door and beat the shit out of anyone and anything.

"...G-Got...kid...kidna.." Jade continue.

"Kidnapped? Kidnapped how?" Nick questions as he sat at the arm rest of the couch.

"She made a deal with Jacob..."

"Kidnapped??? Thats fucking it... I have had enough of this baby ass drama that Jayceʻs family has got my family killed.... I am about to beat every single one of them up" Jas yells walking around grabbing suited up with all the guns she could find.

"Stop! Jas you can't just go guns blazing, and kill everyone of them" Jack says trying to talk some sense into Jas.

"Try and stop me" Jas looks daringly into Jackʻs eyes. Thats when he knew that no one could stop her, all but one person.

"Ok fine, but first let me get something for you" Jack bargains.

"Fine but you better hurry your ass up... I am not waiting for long, Jackass" Jas says under her breathe. (Authors note: Haha see what I did there?)

Jas continues to get ready and sits on the coach and starts to make peace with the fact that she might not ever come back alive. Then Jas feels the couch dip on the side of her, she turns to the person and opens her eyes.

"Jack, you won't be able to.... A-Al-Al..." Jas stutters and she realizes who is sitting next to her.

"Stop Jas" Alex says in a soothing voice.

"...H-how," Jas says in disbelief. Without warning he crashes his lips on hers, sending chills up and down her spine, for the first time ever she felt secure,calm, happy. "Y-your here?"

"Don't leave... Please?"

"Okay."

Logan finally spoke and looked towards Jade, "Now explain everything from the beginning."

_____________________________

Jayce POV