11| That Wasn't Me

He put me through hell.

And I called it love.

"Zoe, speak to me." Alex waves his hands in front of my face.

I don't really feel like talking. I just want to be silent and think about things. Like, I'm hungry or the fact that I have to pee or what about the fact that Jayce Calaway is alive.

Why did he try to kill me? Three times he tried.

"Zoe... what did you do to her Logan?" Jordan snaps causing Logan to widen his eyes.

"Nothing!"

I haven't spoken or moved from the couch. Not since I saw him, which was two days ago.

"Clearly something happened because she isn't speaking." Nicks tone was very cold towards Logan.

"Z, please talk to me... please." Jordan begged gripping onto my hands. "Please Z talk to us."

Why did he act like our past doesn't exist anymore?

FlashBack

"Cmon, Zoe I have some where to-" I tossed the bag at his feet before he could finish his sentence.

Jayce Calaway isn't dead. This whole time he wasn't dead!

"I told ya couldn't shoot me," He laughed walking away.

I lifted my gun and shot him.

I watched him fall to the ground as he groaned in pain. I kicked the duffle bag away so he couldn't reach it.

"You fucking shot me!" He exclaimed as he held his shot leg.

Without hesitation I stepped right on his gunshot wound and looked him right in the eyes.

"If you ever get near my gang-"

"Your gang?" He groaned in pain.

"My Gang... I will not hesitate to put another bullet in you!" I threatened before taking my foot off his gunshot wound and picking up his duffle bag.

"Have a nice life, Calaway."

End of Flashback

"We need to make a call." I finally tune back into there conversation.

"No we can't."

Cant what?

"Yes Alex, we can." Nick speaks with confidence.

"As much as I hate him... he's right," Logan hesitates to say.

"Aw thanks bud." Alex places his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

The more I thought about him the more Memories kept coming back.

FlashBack

"I'm coming with."