8 | Fun Shit

I hate being broken. Every time I start to pick up the pieces, someone knocks them out of my hand again. It's exhausting picking the pieces up over and over again because they get smaller each time.

There's only so much you can do. To be fine, denial, fake happiness, and keep all sad emotions from flowing.

I started to open my eyes. Once my vision had cleared I found myself in an unrecognizable room.

"Shit."

I got up and groaned in pain. My stomach is so bruised right now. Once I got up I tried pulling the door but it's wouldn't open. I started to pound my fists on the door until it swung open.

"It's push not pull." The red haired guy spoke with slight irritation in his voice.

"Who are you?"

"My boss will answer everything, follow me." He walked down up another flight of stairs leading to the third floor.

Where the hell am I? I need to get out of here.

I grabbed the closest thing, a statue and hit the top of his head. Knocking him out instantly. That's when a sharp pain had struck in my stomach.

"Fuck." I collapsed to the floor hugging my stomach.

"Stupid." Another guy muttered as he lifted me up. He walked me over to a closed door. He kicked the door open and dropped me on the floor of the office.

"Leave." A voice out of nowhere spoke. The guy closed the door behind him. Suddenly, the office chair turned revealing a very attractive guy.

Around my age if not a year older. He had black spiked up hair, dark eyes, sharp jawline, and muscles bulging from his fitted black t-shirt.

So he's the stalker?

"I save your ass and you repay me by knocking out one of my guys?" He crosses his arms staring at me with his cold dark eyes, His tone was venomous.

"Why the hell are you following me huh? You stalk me at the mall, work, my house for weeks! Then all of a sudden you save my fucking life? What kind of game are you playing?" Hot or not hes still a creep who is stalking me!

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb!" I walked over and lifted his arm to see that there wasn't a tattoo on his forearm. There was no tattoos at all on his body, and the guy in a black hood did have a tattoo. "Y-you don't have a tattoo?"

"If you wanted to see me with my shirt off, you coulda just asked." He smirks lifting his shirt up revealing a 'V.K.' with a dagger through the side.

"You're a- a V.K?"

"Is that a problem?"

"NO...no I- can I go? I need to meet with my gang." At first he looked at me weird but then he recomposed himself.

"I have some business to handle in Vegas... so you may go." He sits on the edge of his desk watching me leave his office.

I stopped at his door frame and turned around, "Thank you."

Flashback

Do it!

My conscience kept telling me.

Do it!

Without hesitation I ripped his mask off.

I felt like the whole world had stopped. Like time was frozen. Seeing his face froze me.... I couldn't move, breathe, speak.

He couldn't ether all he did was stare at me. Until I managed to finally say...

"Jayce?" I whisper causing everything around me to un pause itself.

He quickly put his mask back on. The next thing I knew the Black Dragons was running out of the bank.

Just like that...

GONE.

End of Flashback

Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. And alcohol makes you not remember any of that shit. Which is why I'm at a bar at 2 in the afternoon, drinking away.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your gang?" I heard a cocky voice from behind. I didn't bother to turn around and they didn't bother to leave. I saw from the corner of my eye someone take a seat next to me.

The leader of the Vice Kings.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Vegas?" I threw my head back as the alcohol burned my throat.

"The guy that I was supposed to kill, was already dead. Your turn." He snatches the shot from my hand and downed it.

"Im avoiding my gang."

"Why are you avoiding your-"

"No, its my turn to ask you something. I ask you something and then you ask me something, thats how it works." I say slowly due to how much alcoholic beverages I consumed. "Now, what were you doing in the alley last night?"

"Right place at the right time." He looks at me with kind eyes for once. "Why are you avoiding your gang?"

"I said something that a person with a drug problem would say. Why did you save me?"

"I dont like guys fucking up girls, so I killed them." I looked into his eyes and I could tell he wasn't kidding. "Why were you by yourself last night?"

"Because, someone I never wanted to see again came to my house, so I left." I took another shot and slammed it on another counter. "How did you become the leader?"

"Blood line, my younger brother was killed and so I got stuck with it."

"Stuck?"

"Yeah, the gang life wasn't exactly my first choice." He chuckles slightly.

I hear you bro.

"Wait younger brother? Vince is your brother?" My eyes widen as my heart started to race.

"Yeah."

"Im- Im sorry." Now he cant know Im Zoe Ford, the reason why he's dead.

"Don't be, he was an ass." His body tensed once we were on the topic of his brother. I could tell it was a tough topic. So he quickly changed the subject. "What did you say to your gang?"

"I'm not even sure if its true, y'know i haven't slept in a week because of what I said," I felt him staring at me. I'm afraid as to what kind of bullshit advice he'll give me. Which is why I kept my head forward. "I haven't done any fun shit in a while."

"Cmon." I watched as he got up from the stool. I looked at him with a confusion. "We're gonna do fun shit."