35 | Negotiating Part I

Jayce POV

Life goes on...

Wether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

"53."

"FUCK!"

"54."

I bit down on my lower lip so they didn't hear me scream for the thousandth time.

"5-

"Stop.... just hold up!"

"You have 50 more to go, Jayce. We are half way done." Louis reminded me as he stood there with a whip in his hand.

While I stood there shirtless and chained to the wall, as Louis whipped my back.

"Why won't you just choose a name?"

"Why won't you tell him your in love with Alicia?" He went silent real quick, not much to say. "You have your reasons, I have mine."

Jacob has a strict no dating coworkers policy, it's too messy in his eyes. Distracts them from the bigger picture- money.

"Cmon we have 50 more and this time they watchin'. So I can't skip out like last time."

"Yeah, I know just get it over with."

"55."

"Louis, we need some hands out front! Someone is attacking." Another member of the gang rambled. I couldn't turn to see his face since I'm in a lot of pain.

"Who?"

"I'm not aloud to say."

"Alright fine, Jayce here undo yourself and come up when your ready." He handed me the key to the chains before running out with the guy.

He's joking right? Why the hell would I fight in this condition. Fuck I'm going to sleep after this!

I slowly stuck the key in the lock and turned it until I heard a click. I did that to both sides and I finally got released. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees, damn that sucks the life out of you.

I haven't had those punishments in so long. I hate it, I hate every bit of it!

Flashback

"IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"68." Drew called out as my brother whips me again.

"Forget the Royals, forget your reputation, and forget her! Forget Zoe!" Jacob speaks with a hint of pleasure in his voice.

"FUCK YOU!" My voice cracks from screaming the entire time.

"I'm sure she's forgotten about you! I know I would."

End Of FlashBack

With every bit of strength that I had left I got up and made my way towards the door. I noticed smoke seeping through the cracks of the door.

What the fuck?

Toxic fumes in the air, the air grew heavier and heavier the more you breathed in. Bright orange flames, black smoke. It was...

Chaotic.

"Who the hell-

"They thought it would be cute to attack us." One member of the five sitting on the couch, nonchalantly explained as he continued to change the stations on the tv.