| CHAPTER TWO |

| Chapter Two • "That Is Not Mine!" |

•°•°•°•

"VIN, YOU'RE ON MY ARM" Vicki whined while slowly opening her eyes to the bright room.

"Oops, sorry." Vinny said shifting over so Vicki can shift her arm.

"Thank you." Vicki said sitting up and ruffling her hair.

"You're bed is so much warmer than mine." Vinny said with a smirk.

"Shut up." Vicki said getting out of bed and stretching her arms.

"Get up, we have to go see Danny today." Vicki said hitting Vinny on the shoulder.

"Oh yeah, how do you think Snickers is today?" Pauly asked waking up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"Probably not to well." Vicki said grabbing some clothes and darting into the bathroom she had to share with the guys.

  "Who what's to hold her hair while she throws up?" Jenny asked walking into the kitchen

"She's throwing up? This is why we have to leave early, waiting around for puking girls and shit." Vinny asked.

"I'm not getting fired on the first day." Vicki said shaking her head.

"Me either sister." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"Let's just go." Mike said as we all left the back door and instantly the hot sun was hitting Vicki's skin.

"I am loving this weather." Vicki said soaking in the sun.

"Me to girly." Sam said walking beside Vicki's with a smile.

"You a sun girl too?" Vicki asked.