| Chapter Thirty - One |

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hey gorgeous girl, I brought you a cup of coffee." Jenni said sitting down on Vicki and Pauly's bed. Vicki sat up, feeling the ache from her jaw and immediately Pauly brought her some pain killers.

"How did you know?" Vicki asked as Pauly placed the pills onto her palm, making her smile.

"I just knew." Pauly said with a wink and pressing a gentle kiss to Vicki's stitched up jaw.

"How you feeling?" Jenni asked as Vicki swallowed her pills and began to sip her coffee.

"Yeah I'm alright Jen, still a little shocked about everything that happened." Vicki said clinking her rings against the cup.

"I was so worried when I saw you fall to the floor Vicki." Jenni said grabbing Vicki's hand.

"Hey, i'm okay, I mean I might look like scarface at the moment but truly I am okay, I'm just glad to be with my family." Vicki said squeezing Jenni's hand.

Soon there was a knock on the door and Vicki looked up and saw Ron standing in the doorway not even looking up at her.

"Do you want me to leave you to talk?" Jen asked which made Vicki nod.

"Okay, call out if you need anything." Jen said kissing her sisters head and leaving the room.

"Sit down Ron." Vicki said placing the cup on the bedside table.

"I'm okay here." Ron said shaking his head.

"Okay, well can you at least look at me and say what you need to say?" Vicki asked.

"I'm to ashamed Vicki." Ron said.

"And I think you have every right to be, you punched me Ron, you sent me to hospital with a broken jaw, and apparently you are against hitting woman but you had no worries doing it to me, you didn't even look to check on me and i was screaming for you to stop and notice, but you couldn't even do that." Vicki said shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry Vicki, believe me I am hating myself just as much as you hate me right now." Ron said with a cracking voice.

"Ron." Vicki breathed out. "I don't hate you, i am disappointed in you, I trusted you and I thought we had a better friendship, I was waiting and waiting for you to come and see me at the hospital but you didn't, i was so excited to see you when i was released but you disappeared. Ron, all I wanted to do was checked to see you aren't hurting yourself for what happened, i'm okay and I wish things could have been differently but it happened." Vicki said.