| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- 1 WEEK LATER -
The Baby is the size of a pumpkin!

- 1 WEEK LATER -The Baby is the size of a pumpkin!

"These braxton hicks are becoming intense." Vicki said while Pauly was rubbing Vicki's aching back.

"Should I take you to the hospital?" Pauly asked.

"No baby, i'm okay. My body is just getting ready for when Layla is ready to surprise the world." Vicki said sighing at the slight pain in her lower abdomen.

Vicki slowly got up to get a glass of water. Vicki turned to the fridge when all of a sudden there was a popping sensation in Vicki's lower abdomen and something warm started tickling down Vicki's legs.

"Pauly." Vicki said looking at the water like puddle on the ground.

"Oh babe, did you spill the water?" Pauly asked placing the still full jug onto the bench.

"No babe." Vicki shook her head as the pain running through Vicki's uterus became Vicki clench her belly while gasping. "Pauly, my water broke." Vicki said.

"Oh! Oh! Okay, baby. Let me run and grab your overnight bag and I'll walk you to the car." Pauly said as Vicki was clenching her legs and groaning at the pain.

"Hurry up!" Vicki yelled making Pauly trip over his feet before quickly grabbing her bag and running down the hallway and to Vicki who had her eyes squeezed shut.

"Okay baby, put your weight on me and we will walk to the car." Pauly said holding Vicki's hand which was a big mistake.

Every time Vicki had a contraction, she would nearly crush Pauly's hand but he just focused on getting her to the car and to the hospital.