| Chapter Forty |

|Chapter Forty | L

|Chapter Forty | L.O.V.E

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Karma!" Nicole cheered walking into the club that was overflowing with people. Pauly had Vicki's hand in his as she walked in front of him.

As Vicki walked past a group of drunken men, one decided to grab her but ended up pushing her making her fall to the ground. Soon there was a pain in her ankle making her scream.

Soon there was yelling and drinks being thrown but because Vicki was on the ground, she couldn't see what was happening. A group of girls around her were checking to see if she was alright.

"Can one of you grab my sister, she's in pink, near the bar." Vicki asked wiping the tears off her face before reaching for one of the girls to help her up.

"What's happening?" Vicki asked.

"At the moment, I can't see but security are breaking them up now, but when you fell to the ground, the guy that was holding your hand immediately punched the guy but i didn't see anything else." The brunette said as Vicki leaned against her trying to not put any weight on her ankle.

"Vicki! Are you alright?" Jenni asked wrapping her arms around Vicki who shook her head, Nicole grabbed Vicki's purse and heels.

"Some drunk guy pushed me and I fell and hurt my ankle, then a fight broke out." Vicki said as Jenni helped Vicki walk out of the club.

"If it's not better tomorrow, i'm taking you to the doctors." Jenni said making Vicki nod.

"Have you seen Pauly?" Vicki asked Jenni who shook her head.

"What an absolute asshole though, I hope Pauly smashed the guys head in." Nicole said as they girls climbed into a cab and got taken back to the house.

"Why does stuff like this always happen to me." Vicki said.

"You don't deserve to get hurt Vicki." Jenni said opening the front door and Vicki hopped into the bedroom to quickly change and hopped back out and sat down on the couch as Jenni placed ice on Vicki's ankle.

"That's fucking cold!" Vicki yelled.

"It'll make it feel better." Jenni said laughing as she sat on the floor.

"Can you massage my foot while your there." Vicki said wiggling her toes.

"No way!" Jenni yelled. 

Soon the door swung open and in walked Pauly who's shirt was completely torn apart and a bleeding eyebrow and Vin.

"Baby, are you okay?" Vicki asked.

"I should be the one asking you that." Pauly said sitting beside Vicki, kissing Vicki's hand.

"I'm sure it's fine." Vicki said squeezing Pauly's hand. "What happened?"