| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |

| Chapter Sixteen | Strong Woman

———————

  "YOU STARTED IT BRO." Ron said pushing Vinny who was holding Sam who was still trying to fight Jenni.

"You couldn't keep you're mouth closed." Ron said getting up in Vin's face making Pauly step in and hold them apart.

"Should have kept your fucking mouth shut." Ron said.

"Angelina was going around saying absolutely bullshit." Vin said sticking up for himself.

"Oh yeah its always me in this fucking house!" Angelina said.

"Angelina it is you. You're playing both sides." Snooki said.

"I'm friends with everyone in this house." Angelina said.

"You agreed." Snooki said.

"What did I agree one?" Angelina said.

"Angelina, who gave us all the information? You did." Snooki said.

"For the letter, no I didn't." Angelina said.

"Oh and you didn't write the note." Sam said.

"She wrote it too!" Snooki yelled.

"Fuck you Nicole, and you're little sidekicks." Sam said pointing at Jenni and Vicki.

"Don't you dare bring me into this, from day one i have told you that I font know what happened the night Ron went out, and that was the truth. I didn't know anything about the letter until you found out, so don't say i was in on this." Vicki said.

"But look who's side your on." Sam said.

"Jenni's my sister! of course I'm on her side, you were the one who keep saying if you know something tell me, she told you. . Just not the way you wanted, you're boyfriends a cheater and you're still crawling into bed with him." Vicki said.

"Your boyfriends a cheater too! He fucked Nicole!" Sam yelled.

"And what did I do? I broke up with him!" Vicki yelled.

"And you're still on Snooki's side." Sam said.

"I'm not on Snooki's side, I'm standing by my sister because she didn't do anything wrong, you're overreacting!" Vicki yelled.