| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |

| Chapter Twenty - Five | Bad Timing

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  EVERYONE WAS STILL COMPLETELY SHOCKED by Sam's sudden appearance. Vicki, Pauly and Ron left the house, because Ron's head was a mess.

  But as as soon as they got home to get ready for Karma, Ron was acting weird to Sam and it was horrible to watch.

"Do I look embarrassing?" Deena asked looking at Vicki and Jenni

"Only when you wake up." Pauly said making Vicki hit him on the shoulder.

"That was rude, no way Deena! You look beautiful." Vicki said flashing Deena a smile.

"CABS ARE HERE!" Pauly yelled in Vicki's face making her spill her drink all over her legs.

"Are you serious?!" Vicki yelled running into the bathroom and wiping her legs dry.

"Sorry baby." Pauly said pouting making Vicki laugh.

"It's okay." Vicki said kissing his lips and they left the house and got into the cabs.

  They arrived in Karma and immediately spilt up, the girls stood outside, drinking and the boys were inside dancing.

"To single ladies!" Deena yelled holding her shot glass up high.

"Apart from me!" Vicki yelled making the girls laugh. They swallowed their shots and cheered.

  As soon as Ron got the chance, he squeezed himself in between Vicki who was talking to Sam.

"You look beautiful tonight." Ron said loud enough for Vicki to hear, Vicki just shook her head. Poor Sam, it's her first night back and already Ron was following her and try to hold her head, let the girl breath mate.