| Chapter Twenty - Eight |

| Chapter Twenty - Eight | Going To Italia!

- - - - - - - - - - 

"

Yay!" Deena cheered as Vicki and Jenni ran up the driveway to her house.

"Are we ready for Italy!" Vicki cheese as she brought Deena into a hug.

"Italian guys, i'm ready!" Deena said making Vicki and Jenni laugh.

"Let me get you girls a wine." Deena said walking the girls into the kitchen and grabbing three wine glasses and started pouring the wine.

"Cheers, to summer in Italy!" Jenni said making Vicki and Deena cheer while taking a sip of the wine.

"That's gorgeous." Vicki said as the girls agree and soon they heard a car horn beep.

"Snooki!"

"Help me!" Nicole said at the door and as the girl walked to the front door, bags covered the pathway.

"Nicole! What did you pack the whole t shirt store." Vicki said making Nicole laugh.

"You are carrying those bags yourself." Deena said as they helped move Snooki's bags inside, while waiting for Sam to arrive.

"So tell us about Jionni." Vicki said to Nicole whole smiled.

"He's an incredible guy, you girls are going to love him." Nicole said making the girls smile.

"We hope so, Snook." Jenni said bringing Nicole into a hug.

"Hello!" Sam yelled making the girls cheer.

"Welcome." Deena said helping Sam inside.

"Let's have something to eat." Deena said once everyone was ready to eat, they all sat around the table and dished up their plates.

"This food looks amazing." Vicki said with a smile.

"Mom came around and made it for us." Deena said.

"Aw! Tell her it's really good." Jenni said as they ate their dinner.

"We have to get there before the boys, they always get the good rooms." Jenni said making the girls agree.

"Except for me of course." Vicki said.

"You and Pauly are a pair so whatever he gets you get." Jenni whined making Vicki laugh.