| CHAPTER TEN |

| Chapter Ten | Pauly's Stalker

- - - - - - - - - - -

VICKI SIGHED AS SHE WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING. Vin smiled at her, running his fingers through her hair, as she layed beside him.

"I wonder how Mike's jaw is going to be?" Vin said. Vicki laughed.

"He damn well deserved it." Vicki said. Vin nodded and kissed her cheek, and forehead.

"And you made it perfectly clear that he shouldn't come near you." He said. Vicki nodded.

"I don't want him anywhere near where I am breathing the same air as him." Vicki said. Vin laughed and rolled over on top of her.

"It was pretty badass." He said kissing down her neck. Vicki laughed and just enjoyed the moment, before they got up.

Vicki got dressed into something cute.

  Even though she was hungover, she still tried to look her best

Even though she was hungover, she still tried to look her best. Vicki put her sunglasses over my eyes, and grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

Vicki smiled as Jenni brought her a cup of coffee from Starbucks. Vicki sighed and happily drank that, she felt Mike's eyes on her, Vicki looked at him, and gave him a not so real smile.

He just kept looking at her. Vicki just shook it off and they all walked to the cars, Vicki was driving, Again. Vicki sighed as she started the car and backed out of the parking spot. Vicki followed the others, and soon they were on the highway. Going back to Jersey.

- - - - - - - -

They all got back to Jersey and dragged their stuff inside, Vicki sighed as she placed her stuff down and fell back onto her bed.

"Good to be home." Vicki said. The boys laughed.

"Want to go out for dinner with us Vic?" Pauly asked putting his stuff away. Vicki smiled.