| Chapter Twenty - Seven |

| Chapter Twenty - Seven | Another Summer Done and Dusted

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pauly! Stop eating my food!"

"I thought you were making it for me?!"

"Are you kidding?!"

"It's funny watching you try and fight me, like a little kitten." Pauly said poking Vicki on the nose.

"Stop! Im trying to be angry at you." Vicki said crossing her arms.

"That's cute baby." Pauly said squishing Vicki into a big hug making her sigh and snuggle into his chest.

"I'm gonna make you grilled chesse." Snooki said stumbling into the house. Vicki and Pauly got out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch.

"You going to bed without me?" Sam said to Ron.

"Yup." Ron said walking up the stairs, leaving Sam with a shocked  look on her face.

"Whatever! What are you gonna do right?" Sam said obviously drunk before she started walking up the stairs.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Sam said upstairs.

"I have been nothing but nice to you all summer but you shit on me, I don't deserve that." Ron said.

"Im done with this bullshit! You want to be a stubborn bitch, fuck you then!" Ron yelled.

"Why is Ronnie and Sammy fighting?" Deena asked sitting next to her pick of the night.

"Fuck you!" Sam said.

"What have you done for me Sam? Besides shit on me, disrespect me, hook up with another guy! That's fucking disgusting." Ron yelled as Vicki got up to get a glass of water.

"Fuck you! You fucking crazy bitch." Ron yelled.

"Ron is seeing red right now." Vicki said sitting back down and sipping on her water.

"I hate you! Don't fucking talk to me the way your talking to me!" Sam yelled.

"My biggest regret was ever falling in love with you!" Sam yelled making Ron run down the stairs in tears.

Pauly jumped up and went to Ron's side, taking him outside.

"This is seriously taking it to far." Vicki said making Vin nod.