| Chapter Thirty - Nine |

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello?" Vicki said answering the phone.

"Hey, can i speak to Jenni please." Roger said making Vicki move the phone from her ear.

"Jenni! It's for you!" Vicki yelled handing the phone over to her and gave her some privacy.

"What's going on?" Jenni asked Roger who she was really happy to see.

"Really?" Jenni said making Vicki look at Sam with disbelief.

"If that's what you want then whatever." Jenni said.

"I just thought you would have tried a little harder then calling me half and hour early to say your stuck at work, because you know how much you mean to me and how excited I was to see you." Jenni said.

"I asked you to go to the beach before and you didn't want to, then I find out you went to the beach with your boys, that really hurt. I haven't been able to talk to you in two days because you wouldn't answer my calls, and now you want to be late, you want to reschedule then fine." Jenny said with tears running down her cheeks. "But just know I always put you first and that i tried, I got up and i'm dressed and i'm fucking ready." Jenni said slamming the phone down.

"He canceled again." Jenni said walking started into Vicki's arms and cried. "Why does this always happen to me." Jenni sobbed making Vicki sigh while holding her tightly.

"You don't deserve this, darling. You deserve someone who will put in the time and effort just to see you, if he doesn't even try then you don't deserve that." Vicki said kissing Jenni's forehead while rubbing her back.

"I did everything for him, I made time, I tried to be perfect, but it wasn't good enough." Jenni said leaning back and wiping her tears away.

"You shouldn't even have to try, babe. Honestly, if he means anything to you, he'll be on his way here to apologize." Vicki said squeezing Jenni hand before kissed her sisters cheek and Jenni walked into the bedroom to lie down.

"Nicole! Pauly! Let's go!" Vicki yelled from the front door before they joined her and they began to walk to work.

As soon as they got to work, not even ten minutes later, Nicole had ran off out of the store without telling Danny who was pissed.

"Where'd my meatball go?" Vicki asked pressing a design on the shirt a customer wanted.

"I'm going to get her, ill be right back." Danny said running out of the store.