| CHAPTER EIGHT |

| Chapter Eight ♦ "Mommy's Boy

| Chapter Eight ♦ "Mommy's Boy." |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT TILL the last minute to tell me you're mother is coming to the house?!" Vicki yelled extremely terrified of what Vinny's mother would think of her.

"I'm sorry, but will you stop freaking out. Please." Vin said pouting as he watched his girlfriend walk all around the bedroom and bathroom.

"I can't Vin, I need to find a really nice outfit. Oh!" Vicki said running out of the room and upstairs to the girls.

"I need all of your help." Vicki said to the girls and they all stood up and got into formation.

Vicki had a nice shower, washing some of her worries away before stepping out and letting the girls work their magic. Sam was doing Vicki's hair, Jenny was picking out an outfit for Vicki and Snooki was doing Vicki's make-up.

"Hey Vicki." Pauly said walking into the room and saw the stressed girl sitting on the floor while Sam did her hair.

"Hey Pauly." Vicki said giving him a smile.

"Vin said you've been freaking out all morning, so I brought you up a cup of hot chocolate." Pauly said handing her the hot mug.

"Aw, thank you Pauly." Vicki said blowing the top of the steaming hot liquid.

"What's got you freaking out so much?" Pauly said taking a seat next to Snooki on the bed.

"I just don't want to mess this up, I mean I want to make a good impression." Vicki said sipping at her hot beverage.

"Vicki, Vin's mother is going to absolutely adore you, i mean you've done so much for this family and we all see you really care for Vinny and would never hurt him ever." Sam said.

"I know, I just don't want to let Vin and his mother down." Vicki said.

"Hey, you won't. We all love you and adore you. I'm pretty sure Vin's mother is going to too." Pauly said pressing a kiss on Vicki's head before leaving the girls to finished the job.

"Pauly is the sweetest." Snooki said.

"Yeah, he's a great guy." Vicki said before Sam was finished with her hair.