| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|

|Chapter Seventeen | New Vicki

• • • • • • • • •

  "ARE YOU EXCITED TO BE GOING back to the shore house?" Jenni asked as she helped Vicki pack her bags and put into her car

"I'm nervous. I left on a pretty bad note and I do feel bad not saying goodbye but after everything that's happen, I just hope we can be a family again." Vicki said straightening her new short hair.

"I know what you mean, i'm not to excited to see Sam and Ron, but. . this is our holiday." Jenni said using Vicki's perfume to stray onto her body.

"I'm excited to see Pauly." Vicki said.

"You saw him nearly every weekend since he came home from Miami." Jenni said.

"I know, but I always have a blast with Pauly, he knows how to make me laugh and he really helped me deal with my breakup with Vin." Vicki said.

"I know, I can see how much leaving the house has changed you, you like fucking incredible and your smiling again which I was so scared I wouldn't see ever again." Jenni said. Vicki sighed while bringing her sister into a hug.

"I honestly could not have done this without you honey. You're the best sister i could have asked for and I love you so much." Vicki said grabbing her last few bags.

"I love you more." Jenni said as they walked out of Vicki's house and jumped into her car.

"Okay, drive safety. I need to say goodbye to Tom while you go and get Pauly, I'll see you at the shore house." Jenni said climbing into her car making sure Vicki was actually going to leave the house.

"Okay, see you soon." Vicki said climbing into the car and driving over to Pauly's house which wasn't that far away from her house.

Vicki climbed out of the car and walking inside the house.

"The queen has arrived." Vicki said walking down the hallway. Vicki heard Pauly's footsteps and was soon scooped up into a tight hug.