| BONUS CHAPTER |

| BONUS CHAPTER 1|THEIR WEDDING

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Someone wants to wish the best of luck to mommy before she marries her daddy." Jenni said carrying in Layla Marie who was now 1.

Vicki pulled Layla into her arms as she smiled up at her mother

"Hello my gorgeous girl." Vicki said peppering her face with kisses making her squeal with laughter.

Layla started to play with Vicki's silver necklace as Vicki chatted with the girls as Vanessa who was a beautician was brushing on Vicki's beautiful makeup.

"Are you excited? This is the day you've been waiting for." Nicole said holding onto her son Lorenzo who was nearly 1 himself.

"I am so excited to marry the father of my child and the love of my life." Vicki said swaying with Layla who was playing with the loose pieces of Vicki's hair with a smile on her face.

"Have you got her bunny?" Vicki asked Jenni who nodded, reaching into the baby bag and pulled out her favorite stuffed bunny that Vin had got her.

"You are so close to popping, Jen." Sam said as Jenni was pregnant with a girl which Vicki was very excited about.

"I know, i'm exactly 31 weeks along, the same as you when you stayed in Jersey for four days." Jenni said pinching Layla's cheeks who squealed at her godmother.

"Okay Vicki, let's get you into your dress." Vanessa said as Vicki handed Layla to Jenni who happily bounced and danced with her on the spot making her giggle and smile at Jenni.

Once Vicki had her dress on and stepped out nearly everyone had tears in their eyes.

"Is it bad?" Vicki asked turning to face the mirror.