| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |

| Chapter Eighteen | Interesting Summer

• • • • • • • • • • •

  "MORNING VICKI." MIKE SAID PRESSING a kiss to Vicki's forehead as she started to wake feeling the horrible headache and disgusting alcohol taste in her mouth.

"Are you alright?" Mike asked as Vicki sat up, he noticed mascara stains down her cheeks and quickly brought her into a hug.

"I know how much Miami hurt you and I just wish I was there to help." Mike said.

"Thanks Mike, but i'm alright." Vicki said slowly climbing out of bed and hugging Mike and disappearing into the bathroom.

  Vicki sat down on Jenni's bed who looked at her with worry in her eyes.

"How you feeling?" Jenni asked grabbing Vicki's hand.

"Yeah I'm okay. I just hate being reminded of that night." Vicki said rubbing her face.

"I started a fight with Sam after you ran out crying, nobody does that to my baby sister." Jenni said getting up and wrapping her arms around Vicki.

"Thank you Jen." Vicki said as Jenni rubbed Vicki's back.

"Good morning." Pauly said coming to check on Vicki and seeing her with a smile made him sigh with relief that she was okay.

"Morning Pauly." Jenni said as Vicki went and gave Pauly a big cuddle.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." Vicki said.

"I will always take care of you Vicki, I don't want anything to happen to you or to see you cry." Pauly said pressing his lips to Vicki's forehead as he softly swayed.

"You are an incredible guy Pauly." Vicki said pressing a kiss to his cheek before disappearing into the bathroom to change.

"Can I take you out for breakfast?" Pauly asked as Vicki ruffled her short curly hair

"I would actually really like that." Vicki said giving Pauly a smile.