| CHAPTER NINE|

| Chapter Nine • "Pop You're AC Cherry"|

<><><><><><><><>

"VIN AND VICKI! It's wake up time, Yeah!" Pauly screamed jumping on the bed the two love birds with cuddling in.

"Come, get up!" Pauly said plonking down on Vin who groaned in pain.

"What do you want now Pauly?" Vicki asked looking at him.

"We are going to the AC!" Pauly yelled, Vin laugh while getting up, because sleep wasn't an option anymore.

"Let's get ready then." Vin said pushing Pauly out of the room and back downstairs, Pauly was as you can read, very excited.

Vicki jumped into the shower quickly, waking herself up while scrubbing her hair and body. After her shower she blow dried her hair and left it in her natural wavy hair, before changing into something comfy.

Vicki left the bathroom, packed her clothes into her moving bag, chucked her makeup and hair straightening in, a few pairs of shoes and she was all set, she laughed as the boys help each other zip up their suitcases.

"You guys are such idiots." Vicki said grabbing her bag and walking out of the room. Pauly ran up to Vicki picking her up and swinging her around.

"Who is ready for the AC!" Pauly screamed.

"Pauly put me down, now!" Vicki yelled. Pauly laughed while setting her back onto her feet.

"Sorry Vic." Pauly said kissing Vicki's temple before going back into the room.

"Vic, the girls a driving with you." Ron said at they all chucked their bags onto the cars. Vicki nodded jumping into the car.

Vicki started the car, waited for the girls to get in and drove out onto the road, the boys following behind.

"Has anyone been to the AC?" Sam asked. All of the girls shook their heads.

"Virgins, aye." Snooki said making the girls laugh.

"I reckon this trip, is going to be so much fun." Vicki said switching lanes as it was a couple hours to get to the AC.

"Absolutely!" Jenny said with a smile.

- - - - - - - - -

"What the fuck? We get to the AC and everyone's asleep?" Snooki said looking at the boys who were fast asleep, Vicki laughed while sitting on the bed, running her fingers up and down Vin's back.