| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |

| Chapter Fifteen | Ex - Bestfriend

- - - - - - - - - - -

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T want me to come home with you?" Jenni asked watching her sister pack a bag for a night.

"No, stay and enjoy the night with everyone, I'll be back tomorrow." Vicki said looking at her sister.

"Okay, stay safe." Jenni said bringing her sister into a big hug.

"I will, I'll call you when i arrive home." Vicki said grabbing her bag and walking out of the room.

Vicki was leaving the house for a night to check on her mother who had a serve brain condition.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Pauly asked.

"I'm only going for a day, I'll be back tomorrow night." Vicki said hugging Pauly.

"Get home safe, ring us when you arrive." Pauly said, Vicki smiled.

"Don't worry i will, tell Vin I'll call him later." Vicki said walking out of the house with Pauly carrying her bag for her.

"Of course I will." Pauly said opening the door to Vicki's taxi, giving Vicki one last big hug before she climbed into the taxi and was on her way to the airport.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Yes, I've arrived safely." Vicki said on the phone to Vin who was already missing her.

"I'm glad to hear that, I miss you." Vin said leaning against the wall with the phone to his ear.

"I miss you too, I'll see you soon though." Vicki said.

"Not soon enough." Vin sighed.

"It'll go by quickly, have fun with everyone for me, I'll call you in the morning." Vicki said.

"Okay, have a good night Vic, talk later." Vin said.

"Bye Vin, tell everyone I said 'Hi'." Vicki said.

"Bye Vic." Vin said hanging up the phone.

"Cabs are here, loverboy!" Pauly said wrapping his arm around Vin's shoulder and pulled him outside with the others.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're a great guy Vin." Snooki said as Vin stumbled her over to the bed, the one he shares with Vicki.