| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- A month later -

"What if it's something serious?" Vicki asked Pauly as they sat in the doctors waiting room. Vicki was nervous has to why she had been sick for the past few weeks.

"I'm sure it's just a stomach bug." Pauly said trying to keep her calm.

"Victoria Farley." Doctor Phillips said making Vicki stand up.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Pauly asked.

"I think I'll be alright, thank you though." Vicki said kissing Pauly before walking into the room.

"So Victoria, tell me what's been going on?" Doctor Phillips asked.

"I've been quite nauseous and moody later." Vicki said.

"Okay, i'm just going to take a few tests, I will need a urine sample please." Doctor Phillips said handing Vicki a plastic cup, Vicki nodded and walked into the small bathroom.

Vicki came back and handed the doctor her sample, before she checked her heartbeat and blood pressure.

"Can i ask when your last period was?" Doctor Phillips asked once she had dipped a strip of paper in the urine sample.

"A month ago." Vicki said realizing that she was a week late.

"And have you been sexually active?" Doctor Phillips asked.

"Yes." Vicki said.

"Well, congratulations Victoria, your pregnant." Doctor Phillips said.

After Doctor Phillips booked her in to have a ultrasound in two weeks since the baby is only five weeks.

Vicki left the room with a thank you before walking towards Pauly.

"Do they know what's wrong?" Pauly asked.

"I'm pregnant." Vicki said making Pauly look at the shocked.

"Your pregnant with my baby?" Pauly asked.

"Yes, it's your baby Pauly." Vicki said before she lifted off the ground and swung around before Pauly pressed his lips against Vicki's.

"Your having my baby!" Pauly cheered making Vicki laugh as they were in the middle of the waiting room.

Soon there was clapping making Vicki and Pauly look at everyone who had smiles on their faces for the couple.