| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, it's getting pretty close to when Roger and Jionni come to Italy." Vicki said taking a bite out of her pasta, while looking at Jenni and Nicole.

"I'm really excited to smush Jionni." Nicole said making Vicki laugh.

"Did you give Jionni a list of things to bring over?" Jenni asked.

"I just asked him to bring some more of my clothes and his penis." Nicole said.

"Should get a dildo made so you won't miss him as much?" Vicki said.

"Like in clay?" Snooki asked. Vicki nodded.

"I might do it, turn Rogers into a vibrator." Jenni said making Vicki laugh.

"Will you show me his?" Nicole asked making Jenni burst out laughing.

"I'm so jealous of you Vicki, you have Pauly's penis twenty - four - seven." Snooki said as Vicki sipped at her wine.

"Yeah, i'm a very lucky girl." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"YAB, might be the best club we have been to besides Karma." Vicki said to Pauly agreed and nodddd.

"Completely agree baby." Pauly said.

"Come dance with me." Vicki said to Pauly and Ron getting up on a small stage and started to dance and sway to the music.

"What's wrong with Sam?" Vicki asked noticing Sam who was glaring at Ron.

"There's a chick a few feet below me and Sam thinks i'm dancing with her." Ron said in Vicki's hear.

"Fucking asshole!" Sam yelled making Ron get down and walk away from the crowd.

"I don't see the problem, Ron was having such a good time with us." Vicki said to Pauly.

"If Sam's not having a good time, either can Ron." Pauly said.

"It's a really messed up relationship, this is what we are trying to avoid because every fight get's nasty." Vicki said as Pauly wrapped his strong arms around Vicki's.

"I know baby, it's difficult to support when you know what's going to happen, it's like putting gasoline and fire together." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips making her smile.