| CHAPTER SEVEN |

| Chapter Seven • "Like A Donkey!" |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE ROOMMATES HAVE ALL GONE out on a night out, Pauly was DJing and was doing an amazing job. Snooki was over with a very buff looking guy, Sam and Ron were dancing together, Mike was off flirting with a girl and Vin and Vicki were cuddling, swaying together and kissing.

Vicki promised herself she wouldn't fall in love at seaside and so did Vin, this feeling was different for the both of them.

Vicki would have just been here to have fun...but to be honest, she had fallen for Vinny since day one and she honestly couldn't be more happier having him in her arms.

After a short while, the group decided to leave and Vicki was starting to get tired, Vin and Vicki were real cuddly and couple like, he was picking her up by her waist and spinning her around and kissing her temple and cheek sweetly.

As they got back to the shore house, Mike and his date Paula were in the Jacuzzi and Vinny and Vicki were laying on the hammock. Vin was swaying the two side to side, and Vicki just snuggled and played with his fingers.

Mike and Paula were making out and touching was involved but they were cute.

"Since you've came to the house Vic, I don't even think about other girls, you're always on my mind. You're just so special to me and we always have a good time and we don't fight like Ron and Sam, and I can honestly see you coming home and meeting my mother, and I could see you as my best friend and soul mate." Vin said looking at Paula and Mike.

"They're having sex."He said. Vicki looked over.

"Way to ruin the moment Vin." Vicki said sighing. Vin laughed and kissed her shoulder. Soon Snooki and this hot guy Keith came up and interrupted Mike and Paula's 'moment'.

They climbed out of the Jacuzzi and walked down the stairs but Paula fell down and Vin and Vicki cracked up laughing as Vicki started walking to the stairs, Vin ran and tackled her to the floor.

"Ow Vin." Vicki said. He laughed and kissed Vicki's lips. Vicki laughed and placed her hands on his chest.

"I think I love you Vic." He said. Vicki was shocked by his words and blushed.

"Really?" Vicki asked. He looked at me in my eyes and brushed my hair.

"Yeah, you're so beautiful and I am breathless every time you walk into the room. You are perfect to me." Vin said.