| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |

| Chapter Fourteen | The Letter

- - - - - - - - -

"YUM, THE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE LOOKS AMAZING." Vicki groaned sitting next to Vin, who was looking at all the different desserts.

"The chocolate lava cake looks pretty good too." Vin said wrapping his arm around Vicki who was smiling.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight, we haven't really have a date night in a while." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Vin's hand.

"It was my pleasure, being by ourselves is the best part of my day babe." Vin said pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips making her smile.

 "Here is the chocolate cheesecake

"Here is the chocolate cheesecake." The waiter said placing the plate in front of Vicki and the lava cake in front of Vin.

"Thank you." Vicki and Vin said before the waiter left, and the two ate their desserts.

"Oh my god!" Vicki moaned as the sugary, chocolaty, delicious treat melted in her mouth.

"That good huh?" Vin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah try some." Vicki said smearing the dessert all over Vin's chin and lips making her laugh.

"Yeah, you are right, it is delicious." Vin said grabbing the back of Vicki's head and pressing his lips against her's and smearing the dessert all over her lips too.

"Thank you for an amazing night Vin." Vicki said walking into the house, slipping her black heels off, letting a sigh as her feet had began to ache.

"I had a great time." Vin said as they went and got changed into some comfy, baggy clothes.

The thing about Vin and Vicki's relationship is that they are very comfortable in looking like a homeless person and still love each other.

"What's going on, girlies." Vicki asked sitting down and sitting beside her sister.