|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |

| Chapter Twenty - Two | Happier

- - - - - - - - - - -

  "I HATE WHEN GIRLS SAY they have never masturbated." Deena said as Vicki was sipping her much needed coffee, having the worst hangover ever.

"They are lying." Snooki said.

"This is not the conversation I was hoping for while severely hungover." Vicki mumbled, fixing her sunglasses, blocking the burning sun from her tired vision.

"Sam told me she's never masturbated." Snooki said.

"Seriously?" Jenni asked.

"It's completely natural." Deena said. Vicki just sighed and drank her coffee.

  As they girls were getting things out of the local pharmacy. Vicki was following Snooki around who was riding this child's bike stroller. Vicki couldn't stop laughing at Snooki peddling.

  As Vicki turned the corner, she watched as Snooki had tipped the bike over, making Vicki laugh even more.

"Yogi! I don't want to pay for this." Nicole cried while trying to get up, Vicki helped her up still laughing at her crazy, hilarious friend.

"Nicole, even when i'm feeling like complete shit, you still manage to make me nearly pee my pants." Vicki said while holding her stomach as she laughed and laughed.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Aren't you drinking tonight, babe?" Pauly asked hugging Vicki from behind as she stood and watched everyone dance.

"No, i'm feeling horrible from last night." Vicki said while tangling her fingers with Pauly's as he swayed them from side to side.

"Aw my poor baby." Pauly said pressing kisses to Vicki's head making her laugh.

"Stop it, goofball." Vicki said kissing Pauly's cheek and jaw making him smile at her.

"You look beautiful Vic." Pauly said before pressing his lips against Vicki's making her smile and turn around in his arms, placing her hands at the back of Pauly's neck, pulling him closer.

"Thank you Pauly." Vicki said before snuggling into his chest, and let him wrap his arms around her as she listened to his heartbeat and the loudness from the music.

"We are going home so I can have sex." Deena said making Vicki laugh.

"Okay sweetheart." Vicki said squeezing Pauly's hand and he sent her a wink and a kiss making her smile.