| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |

| Chapter Thirteen | Morning After

- - - - - - - - - -

"VICKI" RON WHISPERED TRYING TO Ron wake Vicki who was fast asleep, next to Vin who was snoring.

"Not now Vin." Vicki mumbled making Ron laugh a little.

"Vicki, it's Ron." Ron said shaking Vicki again.

"What now?" Vicki asked slowly opening her eyes, looking around the room, seeing Ron.

"Do you know what happened last night?" Ron asked.

"Vin and i ended up leaving, but I heard something that made me quite upset with you." Vicki said sitting up and throwing her blonde hair up into a messy bun.

"What did i do?" Ron asked.

"You had the audacity to call Sam a disgusting word, I wouldn't even want that said to Angelina, you made me really upset." Vicki said. Ron sighed.

"I didn't mean it." Ron said.

"I don't care if you did or didn't mean it. You still said it to the girl you apparently love." Vicki said getting up and leaving Ron next to Vin who was still asleep, snoring.

Vicki went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and had tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, stupid girl! Crying means you're weak." Vicki's grandmother's voice ran through her ears and it made Vicki flashback to her childhood.

Vicki and Jenni's grandmother ADORED Jenni but everything Vicki tried to do wasn't good enough, Vicki got straight A's, she was told to try harder, or it wasn't as good as Jenni's. Everyday Vicki was put down for being her, and she was a shadow behind Jenni.

Vicki grew up, showing everyone it didn't bother her, but deep down. . was a scared, broken little girl.

Meanwhile as Vicki was in the bathroom for quite awhile, Ron went to Jenni.

"Hey, is everything okay with Vicki?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, she's fine, why do you ask?" Jenni asked.

"Vicki just seemed upset after telling me what i had done last night." Ron said.

"About you calling Sam a cunt?" Jenni asked.

"Yeah and now she won't talk to me." Ron said.

"Just let her be for a couple days, I'm sure she'll come around." Jenni said.