| Chapter Thirty - Four |

×××××××××××××

"Thanks for going and getting us groceries, Vicki and Pauly." Ron said as everyone placed the bags onto the table.

"Not a problem." Vicki said with a smile.

Everyone decided they were tired of Italian food so they all decided to have an American barbeque.

Vicki and the girls made salads, potatoes bakes and roasted vegetables.

"Food's ready!" Vin yelled as everyone sat down and started piling food onto their plates.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm pale." Pauly said pointing at his skin making everyone laugh, because Pauly's the tannest out of everyone.

"Who's ready to leave Italy and get back to Jersey?" Ron asked making everyone raise their hands.

"Before we leave, we have to go sightseeing one last time." Vicki said.

"Sightseeing and then leaving." Vin said.

"No, We have to go out one more time." Jenni said making everyone agree.

The girls decided to clean after the house before everyone went to bed for an eventful day tomorrow.

××××××××××××

"Ready to see some art and history?" Pauly asked

"Both subjects I hated in school." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Me too, baby." Pauly said.

Everyone left to go on the sightseeing tour.

"Are we walking the whole time?" Mike asked.