| Chapter Thirty - Six |

| Chapter Thirty - Six |One Man Down

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You okay Vicki?" Deena asked seeing Vicki walk out of the bedroom, sneezing.

"I think my allergies are acting up." Vicki said grabbing tissue to blow her running nose.

"You're eyes are really red." Ron said.

"No, that's because i'm been smoking a lot of weed." Vicki grumbled out making the roomies laugh.

"Im guessing you're not coming out tonight?" Nicole asked.

"No, I think ill just stay in and sleep." Vicki said wiping her watery eyes. "You guys look amazing tonight."

"We just need you to top the shine off." Jenni said cuddling her sister.

"Next time, I'll bring out extra sparkle." Vicki said as Pauly hugged Vicki from behind.

"Should be even go out?" Nicole asked.

"We don't want to bombard him." Ron said.

"Like if he needs his space, that's understandable." Mike said.

"Im scared that when we go, he's going to leave." Ron said.

"I feel Pauly should stay home, try and comfort him, that way we aren't smothering him." Ron said making everyone nod before they got ready to leave.

"Love you Vicki and Pauly." Nicole said blowing the couple a kiss as Vicki sneezed.

"I'm going to lay in bed." Vicki said walking up the hallway and Vinny stepped out.

"You alright Vic?" Vin asked.

"Allergies." Vicki said walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed, setting her glass of water beside her.

After about five minutes, in walks Pauly with tears in his eyes, Vicki has never seen Pauly cry so it made her jump up and into his arms.

"What happened?"

"He's leaving." Pauly cried out making Vicki hug him tighter.

"It's what's best for him babe, we don't want to keep him here if he doesn't want to be here." Vicki said moving away and sneezing.

Vicki walked out of the room and checking on Vin who had just put the phone down.

"Don't try and keep me here Vicki."