| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |

| Chapter Twenty - Four | Prank

- - - - - - - - - - -

   "MIKE GET UP, WE HAVE WORK." Vicki said shaking Mike awake, but he instantly fell back asleep. Vicki sighed going downstairs and making herself and Pauly a sandwich before they left.

"I'm not trying to get fired, Mike!" Pauly yelled from the stairs making Vicki laugh.

"Here you go." Vicki said handing Pauly a sandwich with peanut butter and jelly on it.

"Thank you baby." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek and taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Ready Mike?" Vicki asked as Mike came down the stairs finally. Vicki laughed as Mike ran into the front door.

  They walked to the T-shirt shop and got to work, Vicki was walking around the store, giving advice on different sizes and the customers were really happy to listen to her.

"Come on Vic, lunch break." Pauly said pulling Vicki out of the shop with Mike close behind.

"Let's win this bike." Pauly said pointing out this tiny motorbike at a game stand, Pauly and Mike decided to play the game but when they both lost, Mike decided to just buy it of the man.

"How are you going to explain that to Danny?" Vicki asked sipping her ice coffee.

"It's a present for him?" Mike said making Pauly and Vicki laugh.

"Busted!" Pauly yelled walking into the store.

"You're twenty minutes late." Danny said.

"Sorry Danny." Vicki said giving Danny a smile which he just shook his head at.

  After their shift they left and walked back to the house and Vicki flopped down on the beanbag and looked up at the ceiling.

  In walked Ron who loved the idea of the new tiny bike and decided to test it out upstairs, Vicki followed and sat down on the lounge and watched Ron on the bike.