| CHAPTER NINETEEN |

| Chapter Nineteen | "Where's the Beach?"

• • • • • • • • • • •

  "SAM APOLOGIZED TO SNOOKI TODAY." Pauly said as Vicki and himself were sitting upstairs on the roof deck, looking at the stars.

"Oh really?" Vicki asked looking over a Pauly who nodded.

"Do you think she'll apologize to you?" Pauly asked running his thumb over Vicki's knuckles.

"I'm not going to hold my breath, the only reason she is apologizing to the girls is because her and Ron are fighting and she's worried she'll be alone if Ron decides to hang out with you guys again." Vicki said sighing as she snuggled down in Pauly's hug, warm jumper.

"Yeah i know, don't feel like you need to forgive her, because I don't want you getting hurt again." Pauly said brushing his fingers over Vicki's hand.

Vicki smiled and ran her thumb over Pauly's cheekbone.

"I know Pauly, I just can't trust her anymore. Sam really hurt me especially on my first night back with my family. I just can't see myself becoming close friends with Sam like am I with the girls." Vicki said as Pauly sat beside her and watched her as she spoke her feelings and he was quite happy that Vicki wanted to talk to him about what she was feeling.

  Pauly had been very caring and loving the past few days. Pauly was very gentle and patient which Vicki had seen from him since he confessed his feelings for her.

  And if she was telling the truth, she was starting to slowly open her heart to him, and was starting to believe that Pauly would never hurt her, and suddenly she was willing to fall and hopefully Pauly would end up catching her in the end.

"I'm not ready to forgive and forget. Sam knew I was starting to get over Vin and i basically begged Ron to not bring up what Vin did in fights between us but Sam pushed me way to far and I am not willing to coming crawling back." Vicki said.

  Pauly looked at Vicki with an amazed glance, he really was proud of how she was handling the situation. Pauly had noticed that Vicki was starting to slowly let him in but didn't want to push her and upset her if she wasn't ready.

And he was openly willing to wait for her.

"Come on, let's head inside. It's getting cold." Vicki said getting up off the seat and helping Pauly up. Pauly reached down and pulled Vicki closer to him and pressed his lips against Vicki's cheek, brushing his lips softly before pulling back and seeing a smile on Vicki's face. Pauly smiled and they walked downstairs and back inside where it was warm.