| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I can not believe my two year anniversary with Pauly is tomorrow." Vicki said as she was getting a back massage at the spa with Jenni and Nicole.

"That has gone by so quickly." Nicole said.

"What do you think the next step in your relationship is? Babies? Marriage?" Jen asked.

"I mean we just moved in together. I don't even think Pauly wants to get married." Vicki said.

"Oh please! I'm sure he can't wait to have you as Victoria Rose DelVecchio." Jen said.

"At the moment, Pauly and I just want to have fun and not rush but i'm sure it'll happen in the future." Vicki said.

"I'm so happy for you two, you deserve a guy like Pauly who treats you like his Queen. I hope Jionni and I are like you two in the future." Nicole said making Vicki reach over and grab her hand.

"You're happy, you're in love, you're safe, you can see a future with Jionni, that's all you need to think about. It's your relationship make it how you want it and enjoy it." Vicki said.

"Thanks Vicki. I just hate how Mike wants to ruin my relationship." Nicole said.

"He's just jealous babe, don't even listen to him. He's immature and obviously doesn't have a life so he wants to ruin someone else's." Jen said.

"Can I watch you and Pauly have sex?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby!" Pauly whined as Vicki walked out of the bedroom, seeing Pauly standing at the stove.  "You weren't supposed to wake up yet."

"Well I couldn't sleep with the smell of bacon in the air." Vicki said standing behind Pauly, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his shoulder.

"Happy two year anniversary, baby." Pauly said spinning around and handing her the plate piled with food and written in sauce 'My Queen.'

"Thank you Pauly." Vicki said as Pauly kissed her lips and they went and sat down at the table.

"That is so cute!" Vin squealed making Vicki laugh.

"Happy two year anniversary, guys." Ron said kissing Vicki's head and patting Pauly on the back.

"How did you do it? Tell us your secrets." Vin said giving Vicki a hug and kissed Pauly's cheek before stealing some bacon.

"Lots and lots of love."