| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

| Chapter Eleven | Goodbye Shore House

- - - - - - - - - - - -

VICKI WOKE UP NEXT TO SAM, she sighed and remembered that Ron went to jail last night. Soon the duck phone went off, Vicki got up quietly from Sam's bed and went and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Vicki said.

"Vic." She heard Ron said. "Can you come pick me up, I just really don't want Sam going off at me." Ron said. Vicki ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, sure. Are you okay?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Vicki said and hung up the phone, Vicki went upstairs and sat on Vin's bed.

"Babe." Vicki said against his cheek. Vicki pressed her lips on his cheek. He groaned. Vicki smiled.

"Baby." Vicki said shaking him. He opened his gorgeous eyes.

"Hey, Are you okay?" He asked. Vicki nodded.

"Yeah, but Ron just called and I got to go pick him up." She said. He nodded.

"Why doesn't Sam?" He asked.

"Ron doesn't want Sam to go off at him right now, so he just wants to talk with me." Vicki said. Vin nodded and kissed her lips.

"Be careful." He said. Vicki nodded and got up. Vicki grabbed the keys and walked out of the house. Vicki started the engine and backed out, and then put the car into drive and sped down the road. Vicki flicked the blinker on and turned left.

Vicki followed the road to the police station and parked in a spot and Ron climbed in. Vicki gave him a big hug. He sighed.

"Are you alright?" Vicki asked backing out of the spot and driving back onto the road.

"Yeah, but I never want to go back in there Vic, like I didn't notice how much it made me think, like if I ever do go back in there I may not be in there for a night." He said. Vicki nodded.

"It was that bad?" Vicki asked. He nodded.

"Well, Sam was so terrified last night." Vicki told him as we stop at a red light.

"So was I." He said. Vicki patted his shoulder and parked in the driveway of the shore house and they climbed out.

They walked inside and everyone was still asleep. Ron went and talked to Sam and Vicki went and climbed in with Vin.