| Chapter Twenty - Six |

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Vinny, are you serious about getting your ears pierced?"

"I've always wanted to get it done." Vin said looking at Vicki who was leaning against the doorframe.

"Only if your sure." Vicki said shrugging before they left the house and walked to the t shirt store and asked Danny to pierce his ears.

"My boy is becoming a man!" Pauly yelled jumping up and down.

"Is it going to hurt?"

"Man up!" Pauly said patting Vinny on the shoulder while he sat on the stool and waited for Danny.

"Okay, ready?" Danny asked holding the piercing gun against Vinny's ear. Danny soon pulled the gun away and there was a shiny earring.

"It really suits you, Vin." Vicki said looking at the new accessory.

"You looking fresh to death bro!" Pauly said laughing while hanging his arm around Vinny's neck.

They soon left and Vinny showed everyone his new look.

"You look adorable!" Deena said making Vicki laugh.

"That really boosted his ego." Vicki said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"That is a lot of denim!" Vicki said looking at Deena's outfit

"I am so jealous of you Vicki! You can make anything simple look gorgeous." Deena said pouting as Vicki was scrunching up her curls, making her smile.

"Deena, you are looking stunning." Vicki said squeezing Deena's hand before leaving and checking on Pauly who was waiting for the girls.

"Is Ron and Sam coming?" Vicki asked Pauly.

"I don't think so." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheek before everyone left.

Everyone stepped into the club and started to have a good time but. . . .