| Chapter Thirty - Five |

| Chapter Thirty - Five | Hurricane Situation

××××××××××××

"I hate how we have just settled into our new house and now we are leaving." Vicki said pulling her luggage outside and putting them into Pauly's car, Vicki sighed as she looked up at the cute, cozy house.

"Like it's been three months since we got back from Italy and we got straight into house hunting, we didn't even get to see our friends and family

"Like it's been three months since we got back from Italy and we got straight into house hunting, we didn't even get to see our friends and family." Vicki said. As the time zone is different in Italy, Italy's summer was earlier than Jersey's summer.

"It'll be good to go away and come back to finally enjoy it, babe." Pauly said wrapping his arms around Vicki as they looked at their second home.

"Yeah, I guess that's true." Vicki said leaning against Pauly's chest.

"It's not going to go anywhere, Vicki." Pauly said kissing her head.

"I know, i'm just going to miss it, that's all." Vicki said turning around and kissing Pauly before they climbed into the car and drove away.

"Ready to hit seaside, baby?" Pauly cheered making Vicki laugh.

"Always honey." Vicki said.

"Do you think Vin will let me smush him?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Ah, The memories." Vicki said as Pauly parked the car out front of the shore house.

"I'm excited." Pauly said getting out of the car and running up the stairs, Vicki shook her head before getting out of the car and grabbing the bags.

Vicki walked inside and the girls cheered while tackling her.

"I missed you, bitch." Deena said making Vicki laugh.