| CHAPTER SIX|

| Chapter Six • "Protect Me!" |

- - - - - - - - - -

VICKI WOKE UP BY HERSELF she sat up and stretched before slipping out of the bed and walking downstairs, yawning. Vicki grabbed some juice and poured it into a glass cup and sipped at it.

"Where are the boys?" Vicki asked Jenny.

"Gym, Tan, Laundry."She said. Vicki nodded.

"You missing your boy Vic?" Snooki asked. Vicki rolled my eyes.

"Maybe." Vicki said. They laughed.

"You guys are going to have the most adorable babies." Snooki said.

"Woah, we aren't even dating and we're already onto pregnancy." Vicki said. The girls laughed.

"Its true though." Jenny said.

"Okay guys." Vicki said.

The boys came back and Pauly had work. Pauly decided to hook up with this chick, not thinking about who she came with. She ended up coming with Danny, our boss.

It was quite funny to see that Pauly is freaking out. Soon Vin came back and pulled Vicki onto his lap, listening to Pauly chat up Mike's sister, Melissa.

"We were just about to call you, to see if you wanted to come to Headliners tonight?" Pauly said looking at the cuddling two, Vin was kissing Vicki's bare shoulder.

"Alright Melissa, bye." Pauly said hanging up the duck phone.

"So?" Vicki asked waiting for a positive answer.

"She's waiting for Mike to call her." Pauly said. Vicki and Vin nodded. Soon in walks Mike.

"Yo situation, Melissa called" Pauly said.

"My sister?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. I was talking with her for 45 minutes." Pauly said. Everyone laughed at Mike's face.

"Really?" Mike said.

"She called and she's going to try and come to Headliners, but you have to call her and ask her." Pauly said with a smirk on his face.

"Look at the candy smile he has on. He's about to meet my sister." Mike said.

"No, he just hasn't fucked in a while." Vicki said.