| BONUS CHAPTER |

| BONUS CHAPTER | TYLER HENRY

If you don't know who Tyler Henry is, he is clairvoyant medium who connects with people who have passed away. He works with mainly celebrities, so I thought this would be a cute chapter to do, especially for Vicki who lost her best friend, Sophie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you nervous babe?" Vicki asked as they waited for their guest to arrive.

"I am cause I've heard he is the real deal like there is no reading it from the tabloids like this stuff is personal." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"I agree." Vicki said fixing her dress.

Soon the doorbell rang and Vicki took a deep before they both went and answered the door

"Hi." Pauly and Vicki said once they opened the door to see Tyler Henry.

"It's nice to meet you both, you have a gorgeous home." Tyler said making Vicki smile. "I recognize you both as being the hottest couple in the magazines."

"Its so nice to meet you too, we have heard so much about you and we are just so excited about what you can tell us." Vicki said as they moved into the sitting room. 

"I think the best thing about you Tyler is that you don't know anyone you are reading." Pauly said as Vicki sat beside him with her hand in his.

"We watch your show all the time and Nicole obviously had a reading from you and told us about how amazing you are and we needed to meet you." Vicki said making Tyler laugh.

"Nicole is amazing, she spoke about you a lot." Tyler said pointing to Vicki who smiled.

"Okay, so what I kind of do i hold onto an object and connect with whoever pops through, so who wants to go first?" Tyler asked.

"Um, i'll go first because it's really only one person who I really want you to connect with." Vicki said grabbing the object and placing it in his hand, sighing as she looked at it.