| CHAPTER FIVE |

| Chapter Five • "Mess With Snooki!" •|

××××

"GIRLS, READY FOR THE GYM?" Vicki asked while filling up her water bottle.

"Ready to get sweaty, hell yeah!" Jenny said wrapping her arm around Vic, making Vicki smile.

"The boys already gone?" Sam asked.

"I'm pretty sure." Vicki said sitting on the couch and slipping her gym shoes on.

"You have a good body Vic." Nicole said. Vicki smiled.

"Thank you." Vicki said.

"Let's get going." Jen said tossing Vicki the keys, cause she's the best driver.

Vicki jumped into the front seat, jamming the key into the ignition and roaring the SUV into life.

"So, how's things with Vin?" Sam asked from the backseat. Vicki smiled while backing out of the driveway and putting the car into drive, before driving down the road.

"I mean, things are good. But, I always get upset because I know that Vin's rule is . . He's not going to get into a relationship." Vicki said flicking the blinker on and turning the corner.

"But we look at you guys, and you're like made for each other." Snooki said. Vicki smiled.

"I just want him to ask me out already, I mean we basically sleep in the same bed." Vicki said.

"Have you guys fucked?" Jenny asked making Vicki laugh.

"No, but I feel like it's going to happen soon." Vicki said. The girls all cheered before pulling up outside the gym.

Vicki went straight onto the treadmill, starting off with a slow jog before speeding up every few minutes, after that she went to the mats and did push up and crunches before going on the rowing machine.

Vicki is very athletic, loves her running. Vicki could run for hours, and feel fine, but she would eventually stop and just go with a steady jog. Vicki was always first place whenever she did running carnivals, she loved cross country.

After a while the girls decided to get their nails done, before going home to get ready for Karma tonight.

×××××××

Vicki was in the shower, of course Vin was brushing his teeth and doing his hair, while Vic was showering but she didn't mind.