| CHAPTER TWELVE |

| Chapter Twelve| Miami Bitch

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"BABE, ARE YOU READY TO GO?" Vinny asked from downstairs. Vicki grabbed her last bag, before walking down the stairs.

"Yeah. I think i've got everything." Vicki said standing in front of Vin with a huge grin on her face.

"Okay, be safe sweetheart." Pauline said wrapping Vicki into a hug, Vicki smiled.

"Oh I will, take care of yourself." Vicki said pulling away from Vin's mother who had tears in her eyes.

Vicki had been staying with Vin's family for the week, so her and Vin could travel to Miami together. Vicki had gotten quite close with Pauline.

"Bye baby!" Uncle Nino said squeezing Vicki into a hug.

"Look after yourself Uncle Nino, and no crazy nights." Vicki said laughing.

"No promises." Uncle Nino said making everyone laugh.

Vicki said and hugged goodbye to Vin's quite large family. Vicki walked down to the car letting Vin finish saying goodbye to his family.

"You ready baby?" Vin asked helping put the last bags into the car, Vicki gave Vin a high five once the bags were in the car.

"Let's do this!" Vicki said climbing into the driver seat, starting to engine and honking the horn before driving down the street.

"Are you excited for our first time in Miami." Vicki asked Vin who squeezed her hand.

"So excited, especially with my family and beautiful girlfriend." Vin said pressing a kiss to Vicki's hand.

"Me too honey." Vicki said.

•••••••••••••••

After many coffee breaks, changing drivers and the long highway, Vicki and Vin finally arrived in Miami.

"It's so warm here!" Vicki said stepping out of the car, stretching her legs from the long drive.

"It's perfect." Vin said smiling at his girlfriend.

"Let's see if any of the roomies, have arrived yet?" Vicki asked helping Vin pull the bags inside.

"I am already in love with this place." Vicki said looking around the amazing house, they we're staying at all summer.

"I know, it's going to be so much fun." Vin said as they walked inside.