| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |

| Chapter Twenty - Three | Hurt and Pain

- - - - - - - - - -

  "MIKE STABBED ME IN THE BACK. " Ron said walking outside to Vicki and Pauly.

"What happened?" Pauly asked.

"He was like pretty much just, like, put my shit on blast to Sam." Ron explained to Vicki and Pauly, who sat there shocked.

"Wait, this happened today?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah. I realized, like, what I did was wrong in Miami, but since I've been here, like, it's been all about her. I've been trying to make shit right. And now I gotta deal with this." Ron said, Vicki sighed while giving Ron a comforting hug.

"Oh, shit. Now what?" Pauly asked patting Ron on the back.

"I'm gonna put him in his place, 'cause he needs to, 'cause no one else in the house does." Ron said, making Vicki nod.

"I mean it is pretty sleazy that he tells you that you're his brother and he stands by your side and then turns to Sam and says bad stuff about you, that's just outright wrong. I know if that was me, I would have a very colorful talk with him." Vicki said sipping on her coffee while Pauly played with the rings on her fingers.

"He's just a little bitch." Ron said.

"Do you want to go out on the boardwalk?" Ron asked Pauly who looked over at Vicki.

"You do whatever you want honey, I'll keep Sam occupied, even though I can't stand her at the moment." Vicki said, Pauly laughed before placing a sweet kiss on her lips, hugging her and then leaving with Ron.

  Vicki sighed, quickly getting dressed into some summer clothes and throwing her straight hair into a high, tight ponytail.

  Vicki walked upstairs to Sam who was sitting on the floor, folding clothes

"Hey Sam, how you feeling?" Vicki asked sitting on Sam's bed.

"Um, i'm alright." Sam said looking up at Vicki.

"I was wondering if you want to come shopping with me, I just thought you'd want to do something instead of being stuck in this house." Vicki said.