꒰ Chapter 2: "Different Demeanour" ꒱

Q's POV 

"I see that you are finally awake missy." A tall and beautiful, charming man placed breakfast in front of me.

"And I see that you are still as annoying as before, Jin." I slightly smiled and ate the dish in front of me. 

Jin clicked his tongue as he threw a page of newspaper towards me.

"Why did you kill him? With that high IQ of yours, you should know clearly that we need him for our company!" scolded Jin as he crossed his arms.

A/N Did I not warn you that Q has multiple identities? Well, now you know! Keep reading so that you can identify her other characters

"That bastard ate the last cake in the buffet! You know how much I love cake! Plus, he's always eating. But now that I think about it... I should've tortured him before I killed him."  I calmly spoke out, defending myself.

Before Jin could say another word I continued my sentence. "Oh yea, he molested a few girls at the party last night. Not that that's big deal and all..." 

An "it's nothing big" face was planted on my face just as I finished the last bite of my breakfast. He let out a heavy sigh and placed a bunch of documents in front of me.

"Listen, you're returning to school. This time, please don't blow it off like the one you did before. You have too many special Identities, the government is starting to get suspicious of you and we've got to make you a normal identity.  Heads up young lady, this is the last school you'd want to go to in Korea, if you blow this up I will send you to North Korea! "

"North Korea? Sounds fun, I heard they know how to have fun and have tons of techniques. Would totally be fun in bed." I snickered as Jin rolled his eyes, clearly knowing I was joking.

Jin looked away to the side at a loss for words. Although we were bickering I got ahead of myself. The silence of the dining room hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground. I sighed,  "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to put pressure on you but things are pretty hectic right now and we have to find a solution right away. " 

Jin's POV

"It's ok Q, I understand. I'm sorry for raging at you too." I flashed a light smile at her to reassure her insecurity and patted her head. 

NO ONE'S POV

"By the way, what's the school's name? It better be an interesting one, or else I will blow the whole school up like the last time," said Q sarcastically. 

"Look for yourself, all the information is in there. It should be fun but be careful don't blah blah blah" During the time Jin was nagging nonstop, you took the document and started to read. Her soft rosy lips curved up a little as she continued reading towards the end.

"再写一些中文字... 正在一脸很正经的样子写废话 (This must be fate)

至于那些会中文的人,你懂华语很了不起啊 (I never expected us to meet so fast..)

你咋不上天啊!!(my cute..)

还是乖乖的看英文字吧" (sister) said Q.

Suddenly you stood up from the chair and started walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" asked Jin with a puzzled look.

"To school~ Bye Oppa, love you!" Q replied and laughed crazily at his reaction. 

Before leaving, the 17-year-old girl smiled bubbly at Jin and winked.

"Disgusting. Please get out of my house. " The 26-year-old playfully pushed her out the door, sending her out of his sight.

 " The 26-year-old playfully pushed her out the door, sending her out of his sight

                                                                       See you in Episode 3!

- Yes, she speaks many languages.

-Yes, she's a hitman.

-Yes, she is quite crazy & yes, she is going to school.