꒰ Chapter 17: "Doubts" Part Three꒱

Q's POV

We reached the beach and started playing around under the nice weather. It was amazing, but I then noticed Jackson who had been sitting in the shade playing with his phone the whole time and not making any effort to socialize. Jackson is not normally like that...strange.

Thinking that it just didn't seem right, I decided to talk to him (so he don't seem so left out)

"Whatcha do'in kid?" I asked him, stretching my back.

*Read it out loud if you don't understand it.

Shocked at my sudden appearance, he quickly hid his phone out of reflex.

"Oh, someone's doing something naughty...you texting a girl?"I tease him as I see his face turn burning red.

"Oh come on Nuna, I would never do that since I have 'work' to do..." He said the first sentence out loud but he mumbled the second softly in order not to let me hear it. Unfortunately, I have too good of hearing so I heard everything loud and clear. I have a lot of questions that are running through my head now but I decide not to ask since he doesn't want to talk about it.

It became very quiet and awkward... So I decided to break the silence and thought hard about a topic to chat on.

"Hey, Jackson, do you wanna have some fun?" I suddenly spoke up, diverting my sight onto him.

He looked at me with a puzzled face.

"You see, I kinda lost my purse I the day before," I brushed my hair with my fingers, a bit irritated by that incident still.

"Oh shoot, is it the one that has your real identity card?", Jackson scooted in closer to me and started laughing out hilariously.

"Well, it's not like I have a real identity card, that's just a card that I prefer using. All card that I have is fake and made up so it's fine. In fact, I install a tracking device on my purse so I know where It goes."I said.

"Then what's the big deal?"He asked in a confused tone.

"I didn't tell Jin about that part yet... But, do you want to have some fun by going there and beat some people up?"I said with sparks in my eyes.

I'm bored already :(  considering this is my second or third day, it sucks.  And since that Suga lookalike picked pocket my purse, I carefully planned out revenge. Beating some people up is definitely one of them ;)

"Q...You obviously know that it is a bad thing to do. That's why we should totally NOT tell Jin and do what you just said."Jackson agreed

"Ok then, Let's meet after this beach party. I'll go back now, Daniel and the others are calling for me. You should come too," Saying that I stood up and went back to play with the crowd.