꒰ Chapter 25: "Fondness" Part Two ꒱

Next day just before school starts

I parked the car at the usual spot and left to find Minsue but what I saw was Minsue hugging her so-called true love...

My heart broke to million pieces, She was my everything and I thought that I was her everything too. Without a second thought, I ran away. I didn't know where to go, I let my legs lead me, only finding myself back in the car.

"Uncle Rick, do you think that I could meet the high school girl now?"I rang.

[ At the Prison ]

The high school girl greeted, "Funny seeing you here!" 

Her hands were cuffed, wearing prison clothes with hair still untied yet her eyes were still strong.

"What do you want?" She said as she locked her eyes on me.

"I need answers."

"Pft, after so long nobody visits me, not even my beloved parents and now I have to answer more questions for a random person? What kind of answers do I have for a stranger that I don't know?" She spat on the floor, clearly trying to show me that she didn't care and that she doesn't want to help.

She planned to just sit there and wait till the person in the front of her leaves. Just as she predicted, Tao started to grow impatient, he looked at the time on his watch, trying to get the best out of the time he has just wasted, not knowing that he was flexing his Rolex watch.

 Just as she predicted, Tao started to grow impatient, he looked at the time on his watch, trying to get the best out of the time he has just wasted, not knowing that he was flexing his Rolex watch

"3 days," the girl suddenly said.

"What?"

"You are rich aren't ya. Use the money from your parents and send it to those corrupted officers. So I could live longer"

"Why 3 days. And why should I?"

"Fine, then. No answers."She bargained.

"Fine!"I gave in. After giving the order to uncle Rick, I begin my questions.

"Why did you kill your best friend and boyfriend? Shouldn't you do everything to make your loved one happy instead?"I asked puzzledly, eyes looking blankly on the ground as I mirrored what Luhan and basically everyone said.

"What bullshit! He is MY boyfriend! I gave my everything to him and that bitch took all the credit and now she thinks that she could just get what I'm after? HE. IS. MINE and he forever will be."She banged the table furiously as she shouted out. She has been asked by the same questions over and over ever since she was arrested but no matter how many times, she would still give the same answer, with the same feeling and emotions.

"She acted like my best friend and stuck close to me. I trusted her and told her everything. She knows how much I loved him, she saw me doing all those work for him. This Bitch, this bitch then dares to take all the credit for what I've done!"