꒰ Chapter 13: "Casual Day" Part One ꒱

Q's POV

"How was your flight?Bumpy?"

"Did you meet your 'woman for life'?"

"Anything exciting?"

A bunch of questions spreads from my mouth nonstop. Only because I was so excited to meet Denial after so long.

"Nuna, slow down!You're being Jin Hyung! I can't keep up!And yes, No and yes!" Daniel responded like a maniac as he ate the jellies I gave him, two at once.

"Why I found that offensive, and what interesting thing did you discover when you were on your mission?"I joked and adjust my position as my eyes were glued to his statue.

"Well, it's not really interesting in fact, I found it annoying!You see, my mission was to keep an eye on the mafia group ' Cosa Nostra ' right?"He fixed his positioning too, peeking into my eye.

"Ya, that mafia group's activities are pretty weird recently, they have unexplainable weapons and money.Someone is backing them up. Those cocky assholes!" I grabbed my hair out of frustration and exhaled.

"Ya, and I found out who was backing them up! The company that was on Korea's top few, I think it's called 'R&P'" Daniel recalled as he stuffs another handful of jelly in his mouth.

"Hhmm,'R&P'company you say...Well, that explains a lot! Is that the thing 'interesting' thing you were talking about?"

"Nah, it's the Heir of the company that is annoying! I was buying coffee at a cafe which was near the Cosa Nostra's hideout and she just suddenly came by and started flirting with me. You don't know how disgusting she was. Her face was full of makeup and her hair was oily.You should see the vegetable that was stuck in her teeth, totally hideous." Daniel described in smolder as I imagined that pathetic look of hers right before me.

"Let me guess, the heir's name is Min Sue."

"Oh?How did you know Nuna?Wa, you really know everything!"Daniel looked up at me in admiration. His eyes were secretly sparkling in the dark contrasted night sky.

"Enough of this nonsense, we've reached.Come to the house and get ready, I want to introduce you to someone that you are familiar with."I parked my car in the garage and left to the gate.

"Is it the newcomer agent L, codename Life and with the code N? Waoh, I'm having some fun then."He joked and playfully smirked as his tilted came back straight.

"Welcome back, Miss Q and young master Ace, Master L, M, and V is waiting at the dining table

"Welcome back, Miss Q and young master Ace, Master L, M, and V is waiting at the dining table.Please enjoy as we unpack Master Ace's luggage. "The butler and maids lined up as usual and greeted us with a polite smile.

Daniel darted into the house before any of the maid and butler realized and went to his room.

"Did we do anything wrong that offended master Ace?"The maids asked weakly amongst themselves, hoping not to get expelled.