꒰ Chapter 9: "Reveal" Part Two ꒱

[ After school ]

I came to the abandoned factory as told. Firstly I observed my surroundings in case something happens. This place is big but hidden. It's not so easy to find a perfect spot like this anywhere, to be honest. When I was halfway looking around, someone called me from behind.

"Q!"

I twisted my head to the voice. It was Lisa and Jennie.

"Oh, you guys are here. Have you seen Red Velvet?"

"No, we don't kno-"

"What don't you know my little Kitties?We're right over here."

Our eyes searched for the silhouettes of them as we walked nearer to a door with little cracks and holes. Our bodies were glued to the ground. A bunch of dirty looking thugs, armed with weapons, stood before us with their small eyes.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to come." Irene clapped a few times before applying nail polish onto her nails. While the rest of Red Velvet was still shaping their nails or doing their hair and what so ever...Just the typical girl stuff. The thing they had in common, was that they were sitting on a couch, watching us three girls, surrounded by thugs.

"Why did you want us here?" Lisa's voice was trembling, nearly stuttering out her words because her anxiousness was overwhelming.

"Good question. You'll know in a second." Irene stopped her current activity and strolled her way towards the three fragile looking girls.

"I heard that you guys have been coming in and out of the forbidden 'Garden'." Irene questioned as if she were investigating a murder case.

"So what if we did. You jealous?" In response to Irene's question, Q stunned Irene as she raised one of her eyebrows teasingly.

Irene paused for a few seconds since she was in a state of daze. The little girl that used to be agitated of her and her friends is now standing up for herself.

"You know, I don't really hate you...It's just that you and your little friends made someone furious!!"

I don't remember making anyone made...I couldn't think properly so I just stayed quiet.

"Do your job guys." Irene clapped three times. Signalising war to start. Soon as the echo of the clapping fell, the whole mood changed drastically. Red Velvet walked out, not looking back once, or giving a last glimpse of the place. Different expressions were portrayed on their faces... It was difficult to read.. that was the only thing I could recollect before paying attention to those strong thugs. They were tall, muscular with toned skin.

"Jennie. Lisa. Step back. Don't scream and close your eyes, cover your ears. Everything would be fine, trust me."

Jennie and Lisa just nodded and closed their eyes tightly, then covered their red ears. Before they held onto each other tightly, waiting for the tragic to just pass by. Their arms were wrapped around each other, afraid that they'd get separated again.

"Finally!! It's time for my first kill after so long!" *The thugs looked at each other and imitated what I said for confirmation.

"BUAHAHA" All the thugs cackled as if they were donkeys. Except one... He pointed out saying, "Stop laughing. Take this seriously." Those thugs immediately transitioned their positioned and facial expression.

" Those thugs immediately transitioned their positioned and facial expression