꒰ Chapter 3: "Nice To Meet You" ꒱

NO ONE'S POV

It was a peaceful day at K-pop high school. Time had arrived for students to come to school and the students were dropped off with fancy cars.

A/N: Have I not told you that K-pop high school is a school for only rich people and nobles only? Oh, I didn't? Buahahahaha. Ok well, now you know! 

*Just in case you don't know what a 'Kingka' is. It is basically someone or a group of people that rules the school. Kingka is for guys and 'Queenka' for girls.

After the rich ass kids were dropped off, they walked their way to their locker.

"Ah, shit! It's the Kingkas!" 

All students' eyes shifted towards to shining light. Ten glamorous boys walked down the hall making their entrance. 

The crowded hall soon made a pathway for the Kingkas and gave way for them, making sure not to get in their way. In this school, there is only one rule, and that is not to mess with the Kingkas.

>Author thinking: That's just how it works.. Until Q made her appearance in this school.

                                 Oops, said too much! Aha

                             *Cough cough * spoiler alert  *cough *cough

Random Person; "Shut up, Author! I'm trying to speak here! 

Eh hem (person clearing throat) 

In K-pop high school, the Kingkas are the god. No one can go against them. If anyone does, then all there is awaiting for them are punishments. That applies to everyone.

The teachers and principal can't and won't do anything to them because they're afraid to lose their one and only job. After all, becoming unemployed means no paycheck!

There are also a few requirements these people would need to meet in order to join the group of Kingkas and to be qualified as an official member. Requirements are as listed: 

1- Your company has to be top 20 in the world or you are a royal

2- You have to be good looking

3- You have to be good at fighting

4- You have to be world recognized for one of your talents ( since this school is a noble school )

30 Minutes ago

Q's POV

The radio was playing the top hit songs as I slowly daze off into my mind while driving.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.