꒰ Chapter 10: " V " Part Two ꒱

[ RING! ]

"Ok guys, the bell has gone. Now, please return to your seats. Today we have a new student that would join our class." The teacher waved her hand instructed a "Come in!"

The boy walked in taking steady, stable, confident steps as if a beast was hidden in his Aurora, he was mysterious and hidden. Every single student staggered when their eyes met his presence. He was handsome and charming. His one glare could make a woman faint in one second and a man to fall.

"Hi guys, my name's V," V eyed the seat that slept a goddess statue.

Q'S POV

"Q, wake up! The new kid seems to know you. Wake up!"Lisa and Jennie tried to wake me up without making too much noise.

"Wha?"I embossed my head as I heard my name being mentioned. I hunted to pinpoint the person who called me. That was my intention, but the first thing I discovered was V! Our eyes intercepted allowing my already coiled mind to mess up even more.

"You can choose wherever you want to sit since I'm too lazy to find a seat for you."The teacher commanded V in a soul-less tone.

V smirked and walked towards me.

"Can I please sit here?" V asked politely as he placed his bag on the table beside as his lips formed a square-shaped smile.

In that period of time, all girls were jealous and salty but relieved at the same time when they heard that V was gonna sit beside Q

In that period of time, all girls were jealous and salty but relieved at the same time when they heard that V was gonna sit beside Q. A smirk was then planted on Red velvet's face.

A class without anything fun to mention.

[ Ring ]

The recess bell rang and a swam of girls gathered around V's table.

"Where are you from?"

"Are you new money or old money?"

"Where do you live?"

"Do you want to be friends?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

Questions were raining on V. But he kept a genuine smiling face the whole session.

 But he kept a genuine smiling face the whole session