꒰ Chapter 15: "The Fragile One" Part One ꒱

Q's POV (Dream)

"Uncle 4 3799, Why can't we go outside and play?" a young and naive little girl raised her head and asked the big-built old man playfully.

Even though the old man looked scary and is full of tattoos and scars.The way he looked at her in a fatherly way. Love and warmth are embraced in his eyes, only at this particular moment with this particular person, at this time.He tenderly stroked the girl's head with sorrow face showing sympathy.Anyone could read off his expression his manner, but at such young age, she's too young to understand, to be insightful, to just simply click on to the information.

Unlike any other children, this child was dressed in black and white. From her knowledge, she assumes what she's wearing is striped pyjamas, and she's simply playing some type of number game with naughty adults. At least, that's what she sees, what she thinks. Her crystal clear and distinctive features beautified her from all other ones.Her pale skin, big eyes, thin upper lips, made her smile look ignorant, though she already is.Or maybe not..? And why not? Everything behind her jolly touches of laughter is all fake. She is fragile. She is easily broken.But she's so young, how'd she experience all that?How come?

>Auth J-This girl is not wearing clothes like this, she is wearing jail clothes

>Auth J-This girl is not wearing clothes like this, she is wearing jail clothes.That means that she is in jail.I would tell you guys why is she in jail later on.

"Uncle 4 3799, are you hurt?Why does your face look like it's in pain."The girl panicked, she didn't know what to do. Her hands were slightly shaking, trying to find a solution.

The old man smiled bitterly.

"You don't deserve this kind of treatment." He murmured soft enough so that the girl can't hear. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Uncle 4 3799, are you sure you are ok?Do you want me to get uncle 3 462 to give you a check-up?" The girl asked, she's concerned about him and didn't want to see him hurt.

"Uncle 4 3799 is fine, I'm just thinking about my grandson."He looked at her and mentioned, looking up the ceiling.

"Grandson?" The girl tilted her head sidewards, not getting a hint of where Uncle 4 3799 is coming from.

"Mhm, my grandson.His name is Daniel and he should be around your age... He's gotta pretty funny hairstyle, his black hair even reached his nape because he just hates cutting his hair! His single eyelid, tall nose, thin lips, monkey ears haha. These features are what I remember. In my heart. He was a wonderful sweet little child. But a little cheeky from time to time too.." The man introduced his grandson excitedly as he showed the girl a photo. It wasn't just excitement he was feeling, to be honest.He missed Daniel so so much. He barely touches on the topic of Daniel. Daniel is and he still is, his grandpa's one and only treasure. That someone who you will care for, love for no matter what.

 That someone who you will care for, love for no matter what