꒰ Chapter 23: "First Love" Part Three꒱

"Want some bubble tea?"

Q's POV

I waited for Daniel's reply. I could tell that he was shocked by the sudden change of mood but he was happy...

No, we were happy.

In an endearing manner, he requested nonchalantly, "I want chocolate flavoured milk tea!" his eye smile crested as he spoke with that same smile that he had always shown me, the one where he was truly happy.

Seeing that everything was back to normal, I quickly kept my computer and put the case back to where it was in the beginning and started the engine

"Ahh, Nuna. Let me place the bike somewhere nice first, this bike is very important to me." He speedily left the car and hid it somewhere safe.

That bike wasn't anything special, unlike the rest of Poker's bike. We didn't change or add any engine but he just somehow really likes it.

Hold up, that bike... it looks very familiar... Where have I seen it?

"What were you doing before Nuna? I saw that you were busy with something. You even took out that computer you hardly use..." He asked after returning to the car and as a small wrinkle formed on his forehead.

"Ah, that? No, I'm just messing around with someone. It's funny you know, those people think that they are big shots just because we spend some money on them..." I sniggered.

"I'm not keeping up, what's this about?"

"You remember how K was experimenting on the girl group industry? The one where we just choose random people on the street and start making them into idol worthy people?" I explained and Daniel responded by nodding.

"K wanted to observe them from a closer angle so he left them in school. Apparently, they think they are big shots and think they are the 'chosen one'. They ordered people to do all the dirty work for them and hid behind the internet."

"That's interesting!" exclaimed Daniel.

I mean, it is fun and smart that they managed to set up a website that the school internet system can't detect and make all the students know about the website and actually use it. Making the school turn on the targeted person even if they are old money or royal but... that's all for it. Since that only happened once, the royal outcast that poker decided to give up on... But that's another story.

"We're here," I parked and rest the brake on parking mode.

We both left the car and headed down to a bubble tea store.

"What flavour do you want?" I asked while looking at the menu.

"Hmm, I don't know. Why don't you choose, I like anything that you choose."He said, totally covering the fact that I've forgot that he wanted chocolate flavored.He flashed his innocent smile which could turn any girl on. But instead of being a normal girl, I feel like a sister, seeing that my little Daniel has grown up to a charming young man.

I turned around and started ordering our flavor bubble tea.

"Q?" I heard a familiar voice and turned around already knowing who it was.

"What a coincidence, I didn't know you like bubble tea!" Luhan's expression lightened up as we made eye contact. Whilst we greeted each other, I saw Sehun staring at Daniel by my peripheral vision.

Sensing something was up, Daniel stood up and walked next to me, making sure that his body was slightly in front of mine. He was hinting that he suspected Luhan and Sehun and that he won't mind fighting

"Didn't think I would see you here either" since this kinda place would downgrade you people...

"Q... I know I shouldn't say this, but as your friend, I suggest you apologize to Minsue. What you did today was wrong." Luhan said

"Minsue? Why is that women's name mention here and to you?" Daniel leaned back and asked, eyes still focus on the two boys

"It's a long story, tell you next time," I whispered back.

Seeing us whisper to each other's ears, the unwary Sehun frowned and slowly tightened his fist.

"Why should I apolozise, I did nothing wrong," I said loudly and firmly.

"Q, you were bullying Minsue, we saw it with our own eyes, you raised your hand on her," Luhan responded in opposition.

"What if one day you girlfriend... what's her name again?"

"EHM... Right, Xiao Tong, did the same thing, what if she was put in the same position as me? Who would you side?"

Luhan was caught by the unexpected question, he didn't know what to say. Both of them were his childhood friend; one was his first love and one is his only love.

"Xiao Tong is a nice girl, she would never raise her hand on anyone." He said looking away and slowly, insecurely looking down at the floor.

Hearing the answer, I just chuckled.

"So your choice is Xiao Tong..." I took a step. When I was about to take my second, Daniel held my hand. I turned back and gave him a smile. Daniel soon got the message and let go.

I walked up to the confused Luhan, bent down and tilted my head, making our eyes meet.

"I know I shouldn't say this, but as your friend, I think you should keep it that way. After all, based on experience, Minsue is not that nice a person." I straightened my back and walked back to Daniel's side.

"Daniel ah, let's go. The extra bubble tea that I ordered for everyone else is at home is cooling down. We gotta hurry before V and Jin start complaining again." I wrapped my hand around Daniel's arm and he naturally held my hand. I nodded my head at Sehun and walked away, never turning my head back.

"Hyung, who is that kid? Why is he so close with Q. And, are you ok? You seem a little stressed up. What's up with Q and why is she talking about Minsue and Tong Jie(Jie=sister)? Did something happen when I was in class?" Sehun asked a ton of questions, but Luhan just stood there and didn't say anything.

Q's POV

"You happy now?"Daniel said as he took over my car keys and started the car.

"About what?" I entered the car and placed the plastic bag full of bubble tea in the boot.

(They are in a sports car which is a 2 sitter.)

"Minsue in your school? I bet you are gonna use this excuse to burn the school down."He said.

"Burn the school? Of course not but use the excuse of course yes!"

"You don't know how boring school can be. Now that I can play I am gonna play. You know that I can't do this all the time right? By means, I should enjoy when it last." I said with sparks in my eyes.

"But say, it it really happened, who do you think he would choose. That Luhan guy you were talking to just now."

"Ohhh, Daniel. Your interpreting skills are getting better. You just heard a few info and manage to get the whole thing. I didn't even say Luhan's name this whole time! Good job!"I said.

"But as who he would choose...Hm, who knows?" I looked out of the window, mysteriously smiling.

To be continued